- 2018 - Postgraduate Certificate (PGCert) in Learning and Teaching in Higher Education. Aston University, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
- 2016 - Doctor of Science, Economics and Business Administration. Information Systems Science. Aalto University School of Business, Helsinki, Finland.
- 2012 - Master of Science, Economics and Business Administration. Information and Service Management. Aalto University School of Business, Helsinki, Finland.
- 2010 - Bachelor of Business Administration. Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences, Helsinki, Finland.
- 2019-ongoing - Assistant Professor. University of Gothenburg, Department of Applied Information Technology, Division of Informatics, Gothenburg, Sweden.
- 2017-2019 - Assistant Professor. Aston University, Department of Operations & Information Management, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
- 2012-2017 - Various positions. Aalto University School of Business, Department of Information and Service Economy, Helsinki, Finland.
- University of Gothenburg - Platforms (M.Sc. 7.5 ECTS); Strategic Innovation for Digital Economy (M.Sc. 15 ECTS); Systems development project (B.Sc. 7.5 ECTS)
- Aston University - Strategic Global Outsourcing and Offshoring (M.Sc. 5 ECTS); Systems Analysis (B.Sc. 5 ECTS); Systems Analysis Project (B.Sc. 5 ECTS); Business Analysis Tools (B.Sc. 5 ECTS)
- Aalto University - ICT-enabled Business Process Development (M.Sc. 6 ECTS); Current Topics in Information Systems Science: Managing Emerging Technology (M.Sc. 6 ECTS)
- 2019-ongoing - Joona Ruissalo, Aalto University. Co-supervisor.
- 2017-2021 - Marfri Gambal, Aston University.